All the windows of the Turkish cultural building were blown out in the horror blast.
It comes after 28 people were killed and dozens wounded in Turkey’s capital Ankara earlier on Wednesday (February 18) when a car laden with explosives detonated next to military buses near the armed forces’ headquarters, parliament and other government buildings.
Omer Celik, spokesman for the Turkish government, said it was a “cowardly terrorist attack”.
Witnesses in Stockholm claim they “saw people throwing something into the room”.
Mehmet Kayhan said: “It must be a bomb. The whole office and premises are destroyed.”
Police set up large barriers at the site and a helicopter patrolled the area.
“No one has been arrested and there are currently no suspects.”